If you are visiting a private GP based in London, you do not need to be registered with an NHS GP to use the facilities provided by a private GP practice. Private GPs tend to work on giving you an appointment on the same day or even the next day where possible and try to accommodate urgent requests on the same day that you contact them. However appointments are only usually available for patients aged 18 and above.
Why should I use a private GP in London?
- You don’t need to be registered to book an appointment
- You can usually see a GP the same day or even the next day
- Costs are involved however there are no hidden fees after seeing the GP
- You can book your appointment over the phone or on their website
- Highly skilled and fully trained GP
- On-site medical testing facilities
- Affordable private healthcare
- Confidential and supportive service
Private GPs in London offer a range of general GP services as well other services including travel vaccinations, sexual health and health screening.
GP services include:
- Blood tests
- Dietary advice
- Ear syringing
- Flu vaccinations
- Pregnancy testing
- Psychiatric support
- Skin specialist and trichologist
- Workplace flu vaccinations
- Mycoplasma treatment
Travel services include:
- Travel vaccinations for destinations such as Egypt, South America, India, Europe and many more.
- Yellow fever centre
Sexual health services include:
- HIV testing
- Pubic lice treatments
- Contraception patches
- Pregnancy tests
- STD testing for herpes, syphilis, chlamydia, gonorrhoea and many more.
Health screening services include:
- Cervical screening
- Breast screening
Please note: Some private GPs in London may not offer all of these services and others may offer these services and other. Therefore London private GP practices are not limited to these services.